1. Этот сайт использует файлы cookie. Продолжая пользоваться данным сайтом, Вы соглашаетесь на использование нами Ваших файлов cookie. Узнать больше.
Приветствуем вас,Гость, на форуме IFUD.WS. Обязательно рекомендуется к прочтению правила форума http://ifud.ws/threads/obnovleno-pravila-foruma.7759

Image IP Logger - Track any image

Тема в разделе "Эксплойты", создана пользователем nocd, 30 июн 2018.

1. TopicStarter Overlay
    nocd

nocd

Симпатии:
    As all may know i normally make a thread using the following elements. A image of the program, some text describing what it does, a download link and a virus scan analysis. Recently i found out that is possible to track users info (IP, OS, Browser) without the forum admin consent, this can be done by using the program Image IP Logger. This little program generate a image link that can posted anywhere and track the visitors.

This can be used into two diferent ways. The first is to check if the stats match by seeing the number of views and compare with Image IP Logger image stats. The second is to track users that read the thread and construct a list about it.

Since this is beyond the scope of the admin, this type of information isn't normally given away by the admin and some forums even mask the ip to protect users but this won't work if you are using Image IP Logger images. This information will get revealed.

Currently i only saw a forum that is aware of this and have blocked images.

Метки:
  2. Yeehaa

Yeehaa

Симпатии:
    [​IMG]
    Эта картинка собирает данные в Войти или зарегистрироваться, чтобы увидеть ссылку.. Делается через PHP
    <?php
    $file_data = 'data.txt';
    file_put_contents($file_data,PHP_EOL.$_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR']." | ".$_SERVER['HTTP_USER_AGENT']." | ".$_SERVER['HTTP_REFERER']."\n", FILE_APPEND);
    $file = 'logo.png';
    $image = file_get_contents($file);
    header("Content-type: image/png");
    echo $image;
    ?>

3. TopicStarter Overlay
    nocd

nocd

Симпатии:
    simple, isn't it?
    PHP Language is overrated

Поделиться этой страницей